Bathroom Safety in East Boston, Massachusetts
Make your East Boston, Massachusetts bathroom safe with a walk-in tub. Bathroom falls in East Boston are common, and the frequency is increasing each year. Falling threatens an individual's health and independent living. Falls can significantly impair a person's ability to remain self-sufficient in their own home. The Center for Disease Control reports that 1 in every 3 adults over the age of 65 falls each year. Over 25% of these falls result in moderate to severe injuries that include bone fractures, brain injuries, and internal injuries. Most falls happen within the home.
Call for a FREE Quote
How Independent Home Products, LLC Keeps People Safe With Walk-in Tub & Shower Installations in East Boston
All of the staff at Independent Home Products, LLC are caring experts in bathroom safety. The safety of our customers is our number one priority as we design and manufacture walk-in bathtubs for East Boston residents. Each walk-in tub is custom molded in our own facility to fit your needs. Wider models are available for full figured clients.
Our East Boston walk-in tubs offer the following safety features:
- Low threshold for easy entry and exit
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Grab bars
- Comfortable seating
- Power speed drain – drains in 1-2 minutes!
- Temperature controlled – allows you to set a maximum temperature
How to Prevent Falls in Your East Boston Bathroom
- Remove objects that can be tripped over
- Keep the bathroom floor dry
- Install grab bars in the shower, tub and next to the toilet
- Use non-slip strips on shower floors and bathtub floors
- Improve your restroom lighting
- Keep items in cabinets and closets within easy reach
- Use a rubber backed bath mat outside of the shower or tub
- Cap Thermostat to keep water temperatures below 115 Degrees